Everyone loves an Anzac Bikkie! Check out this crowd favourite thanks to Tammy!
- 60g butter
- 40g maple syrup (or equivalent of choice)
- 1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 60g rolled oats
- 75g plain flour
- 35g natvia
- 25-30g desiccated coconut
- Preheat over to 160 degrees, fan forced.
- Prepare tray for baking (either grease or use baking paper).
- In a bowl, add the flour, sugar, oats and coconut.
- In a frying pan over a medium to high flame, place the butter. Once melted add the maple syrup and bicarbonate of soda. Mix.
- Add the liquid to the bowl with the dry ingredients and mix.
- Create dough balls (about 10-12) and place them on prepared baking tray.
- Flatten them out so make round flat shapes. (Leaving some room between each cookie to allow for spreading).
- Bake unto golden in colour, approx 20 mins.
- Let cool before serving.