A healthier alternative on a crowd favourite thanks to Nutritionist Tammy Mond – YUM!
100g butter, melted
2 large ripe bananas, mashed
½ cup milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
2 teaspoon Natvia sweetener
½ teaspoon salt
2 cups flour
- Preheat oven to 185 degrees Celsius.
- Prepare a greased loaf baking pan.
- In a large bowl, add the butter, Natvia sweetener, and vanilla essence and mix well.
- Add the eggs and mix well to combine.
- Add in the banana, salt, baking soda, and baking powder. Mix well.
- Sift in the flour.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared greased pan.
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes.
- You know your bread is cooked when you poke a fork into the bread and it comes out clean.
- Let the bread cool before serving.