This month Nutritionist Tammy Mond cooks up these protein packed pancakes, perfect for your next Sunday morning!
1/3 cup rolled oats
½ scoop vanilla protein powder
2 tblspn of milk (milk of your choice)
½ tspn of cinnamon
½ tspn of vanilla essence
Cooking oil (preferably coconut oil)
Extras for toppings:
100 grams of yoghurt
½ cup strawberries and/or blueberries (sliced or chopped)
½ tspn of maple syrup
1. Mix oats, protein powder, and cinnamon in a bowl.
2. Mix in the milk, eggs, vanilla essence and oil.
3. Mix the batter well.
4. Pre-heat the pan
5. Add the cooking oil to pan.
6. Pour the batter into the pan.
7. Cook each side of the pancakes for about 3-4 minutes and then flip.