Looking for a mid-morning or afternoon snack to get you through? Delicious muffin recipe incoming! Beauty with this recipe is that you can also use frozen berries if you have any in the fridge. YUMMO!
- 150g Natvia sweetener
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 40g butter, melted
- 1 cup milk
- 2 ½ cups plain flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ cup of strawberries and blueberries (optional), chopped
- 25g cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees, fan forced.
- Prepare a muffin tray with muffin cups.
- In a bowl or mixer add the eggs, sugar and vanilla extract. Mix.
- Add the milk, butter, baking powder, Mix.
- Sift in the flour. Mix.
- Add the strawberries and blueberries. Mix.
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared muffin cups.
- Bake for approx. 25 mins.
- Let cool before serving.
Recipe by Nutritionist Tammy Mond.