At this crazy-busy time of year, this super simple recipe is perfect for breakfast, lunch or even dinner when you’re in a hurry! Big thanks to Nutritionist Tammy Mond for yet another cracker.
1 cup milk
2 tbs butter, melted
1/2 cup self raising flour
1 cup swiss cheese, grated
2 tomatoes, chopped or sliced
50g feta, crumbed or chopped (add more, depending on taste)
1 cup spinach leaves
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees, fan forced.
2. In a bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, flour and butter.
3. Mix in the swiss cheese, feta cheese, tomatoes and spinach.
4. Pour mixture into greased quiche or baking dish.
5. Bake for approx 40-45 minutes, until golden.