This week Tammy Kacev from Tammy Nutrition shares one of her favourite recipes!
2 cloves garlic, crushed
60grams butter, melted
60 grams Parmesan cheese, cut into cubes
60 grams Feta cheese, cut into cubes
60 grams Tasty cheese, cut into cubes
1 red onion, peeled and chopped finely
1 medium sized red or green capsicum, chopped
2 small Zucchini’s, chopped
60 grams sweet potato, cooked with skin removed and chopped
60 grams white potato, cooked with skin removed and chopped
¼ cup parsley leaves
1 cup of spinach, fresh leaves
salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 180-200C and prepare an oven tray for baking.
- Prepare a frying pan over medium heat. Add onion, butter and garlic and stir for approx. 4 minutes. Place in bowl and put aside.
- Place parsley, parmesan cheese, feta cheese, tasty cheese and spinach and eggs in a bowl and whisk. Add the onion, garlic and butter mixture, and stir to combine. Add in sweet potato, white potato, zucchini and capsicum and stir gently.
- Transfer to oven baking tray and bake for approx. 20 minutes or until frittata is firm and golden.
- Let sit to cool before serving.