Thanks to Nutritionist Tammy Mond for this winter warmer, which is sure to fill the tummies of the hungry hoards!
- 500g of potatoes
- Salt, pepper and other herbs.
- Boil potatoes until fully cooked. (Add 1 tbsp of salt to water)
- Remove potatoes from pot and allow to cool.
- Preheat oven at 220 degrees Celsius.
- Place on baking tray.
- Make sure there is enough room between the potatoes so they do not touch when they are flattened.
- Using the bottom of a glass, flatten the potatoes.
- Drizzle with oil.
- Drizzle a pinch of salt, pepper and other herbs you may like.
- Place potatoes into oven and cook until crunchy and golden brown in colour.